Monday, April 20, 2009

JOVI STEPS UP!


ADVENTURE CAMP - you have waited LONG ENOUGH!!
And so, without any further ado... we give you:
"STEP UP TO THE MIC! WITH DIDDY & HOLLYWOOD!"
Starring: JOVI


JOVI’s WARM UP:

Diddy: Hot Dogs or POGOs?

Jovi: Hot Dogs, ‘cause you can stuck more stuff in beside it.
Diddy: Sing Karaoke or Go Bowling?
Jovi: Sing Karaoke!!
Diddy: Any reason why?
Jovi: It’s in my blood!
Diddy: Red Licorice or Red Lollipops?
Jovi: Can I say Nibs? Mmm.. NIBS! Hands down.
Diddy: Chocolate or Vanilla?
Jovi: Vanilla
Diddy: Dogs or Cats?
Jovi: Cats

READY? SET?? GO!!!

Hollywood: Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Jovi: Hahaha - I have no clue what to say to that! Umm, No? Because there will be no way to answer something without exactly answering it?

Diddy: What are you going to be doing at camp this summer?

Jovi: I will be the incredible Explorer Deputy, and I am so pumped because we are going to have THE summer of a lifetime.

Hollywood: How do you feel about the name “Byron”?

Jovi: BYRON?! I love that name because it's like "Byron Sully" and he was a character on Dr.Quinn, the medicine woman.
And, is everything I say on the record?


Diddy: Yes.

Jovi: Oh- haha, okay!

Diddy: Have you been to Adventure Camp before?

Jovi: Yes I have, this is my first full summer back in three summers. Before that, I was at AC for three years. and last summer I came for a week (in BLAZE).

Hollywood: I was thinking of becoming a Vegetarian – do you think it’d still be alright to eat animal crackers?


Jovi: No! It wouldn’t!!! That’s terrible!!! You know how they make them right? The animals make them!! You would eat their creations! That’s like eating their art!

Diddy: What kind of theme song can we expect to accompany your dancing
this summer?

Jovi: Oo... ahh, it's still undecided, but it's one that everyone can't help but dance along with... that kind of song that you're in a really bad mood and you play it and you automatically get up and dance, and the rest of your day is amazing.


Hollywood: As a dancer you see talent all the time – Do you think I’d make a good Cheerleader?

Jovi: Hehehe – Ummm... (laughter) Absolutely! From the first moment I saw you dance – I thought yes you should be in my class!

Diddy: What do you do when you're not at camp?

Jovi: Basically sing and dance, when I'm supposed to and when I'm not supposed to.

Hollywood: Would you prefer a square pizza in a round box?

Jovi: OR IT COULD BE a heart shaped pizza in a square box. Wait, what was the question? Square pizza in a round box? I think I would prefer a round pizza in a round box.

Diddy: What dance move would you say you identify with the most as a dancer? Why?
A) Michael Jackson's moonwalk
B) the Robot
C) Billy Elliot's ballet
D) the YMCA actions


Jovi: Umm, not A, no matter how hard I try, I can't do the moonwalk. (Hollywood & Jovi debate on who can do the robot.... and there is now to be a ROBOT CHALLENGE between them THIS SUMMER). Not C, Billy Elliot is just... glorious. Yeah, D, I can bust the YMCA pretty good.

Hollywood: What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Jovi: Tyrannosaurus!!! ummmm. No no!! I first thought that a Thesaurus was a Dinosaur!!! But when I first said it I realised you meant the boooook!!!!! Hahaha…Ummm – Alright!... My Answer is Tyrannosaurus! Haha Because I don’t know what to say!

Diddy: What's your favourite cereal?

Jovi: Aww. That is the HARDEST QUESTION EVER. Cereal is my all-time favourite food!

Diddy: Alright, go for top 3.

Jovi: top 3 favourite: Reese's Peanut Butter Pops, Frosted Mini Wheats - because the milk gets sucked up in them and then when you bite into them you get a burst of milk, and good old-fashioned cheerios, old-school original style with brown sugar.

Hollywood: Would you foxtrot your way back to the future?


Jovi: TO the future? Ummm Foxtrot no… Break dance, YES!

Diddy: Describe the perfect weather.

Jovi: Ooo.... okay - Cloudy day, nice mild/warm temperature (like, let's say 22 degrees), there's a nice strong breeze flowing through the air. I have a name for these days - they're called "du-du-du-du-du days".

Hollywood: If I were Carmen Sandiego – Where in the world would you hope I would be?

Jovi: Umm.. On a pontoon boat, on the rivers of Brazil!! That just came to my head!

Diddy: What's your opinion of toe socks?

Jovi: They're GREAT, they're amazing. Best invention ever.

Hollywood: If life were like a box of chocolates – What type would you want?

Jovi: Caramel filled ones because they last longer and they take longer to chew. So really, life would be longer? No?


Diddy: What are you looking forward to the most about the summer?

Jovi: I am so pumped to meet all the campers that are coming to Adventure Camp, getting to know them, and laughing dancing and singing all day and all night long.

Hollywood: How many cups of Coffee does it take to get to the moon?


Jovi: haha – NONE! Because Coffee is bad for you! So don’t drink it when you get to the moon!

Diddy: What should Explorers know about you?

Jovi: umm... (takes a moment)... this one's hard, I'm the one who loves to hear a good joke, see a funky dance or hear a great song or any other amazing talent that you may have, so if you've got one, I
wanna see it... because it will brighten my day!!!

(Hollywood & Diddy: Thank you, Jovi. We can't wait to see you at camp!)


And THAT, readers, was our very FIRST

“Step up to the Mic! With Diddy and Hollywood!"

TUNE IN NEXT TIME for our special edition “Step up to the Mic!” with
Adventure Camp Newlyweds – the adorable “Medley” and “Swiss”!!

This is Diddy and Hollywood signing off……

No comments:

Post a Comment