Wednesday, April 29, 2009

RIZZO STEPS UP!

Welcome to the brand NEW issue of “STEP UP TO THE MIC” with Diddy and Hollywood! On today’s interview we will be sitting down with


Rizzo

a long time Camp Adventurer and friend to all whom dwell upon the seven sea’s…… Not the Seven C’s. Save them for Sesame Street.

Hello all, Diddy here!........ Now we WERE going to interview Rizzo tonight….. But the we has turned out to be me. Now Rizzo and I just can’t seem to find Hollywood!!! We called his mother and all we got was a –

Motherwood – He’s gone out to a show.

So we shall wait here for him to get back………………...................................………..

(2 days later)

Hey everybody! We are back! We got back Hollywood!
-heee heee sorry!
And on with our long awaited interview with “Rizzo”.

Hey Rizzo! Let’s start you off with some of our classic WARM UP questions to warm up your blood!
pepsi or coke?
Coke
crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
mm... uh, crunchy
trick or treat?
That's a tricky one... TRICK, if i'm playing the trick. otherwise- treat, i don't like tricks being played on me
chalk board or white board:
White board: brighter colours!!
squirrel or rabbit?
Oh my goodness! that's the toughest question i've ever heard! umm, BE a squirrel, but own a rabbit.

lemon or lime?

Lemon.

And now to the BIG ONES!!!!

Diddy: What is your job @ camp this summer?
Rizzo: I am on program team and i'm also doing some hanging out with staff while planning awesome fun

Hollywood - A Question that has boggled my mind for some time now and I was hoping that you would know the answer – Keep in mind that this could very well save the world one day if we keep this answer on the record……. Do Penguins have Knees?

Rizzo - hmmm, I wish I had Wikipedia! Yes?! Somewhere in there!

Diddy: Who is your favourite Disney character and why?

Rizzo: (gasp) these are toughies... Belle, because she reads and she's not afraid to not fit in and she's not afraid to love a beast.

Hollywood - If I were a Juke Box – what song would you want to listen to?

Rizzo - Hmm – You specifically?
Hollywood - oh yeah
Rizzo - Probably Build me up Buttercup

Diddy: Someone makes a statue of you - where in the world would you like for it to be placed for all time?

Rizzo: Probably in my living room.

Hollywood - Why is Ketchup only really good on French fries and NOT mashed potatoes?


Rizzo - Because a long time ago Mashed potatoes got into a fight with Ketchup and now they refuse to get along!

Diddy: Describe the way you go about brushing your teeth.

Rizzo: I like to start brushing with my front teeth, up and down with the toothbrush on my teeth, then in a circular motion, then to the middle teeth and then the back. then i floss because flossing is important.

Hollywood - Are there any questions you would like to ask me?

(Diddy - Way to write a cop out question Hollywood! Haha)

Rizzo - If you had the opportunity to be an astronaut or breathe under water what would you choose and why?!

(pause) You’re not going to answer it!?


Hollywood - Nope! I ask the questions here!!!
Rizzo - Hahaha!

Diddy: Which of the 'Rice Krispies' characters is your favourite: Snap, Crackle or Pop?


Rizzo: let me think about this - i think 'Snap' ... because he's the one with the red hair and I'm always partial to red heads.

Hollywood - Would you desert your dessert in the desert in order to read a book about reeds to my cousin Reid?

Rizzo - I’m allergic to desserts! - But as long as I wouldn’t have to read a book then yes!

Diddy: Which was your favourite Saturday morning cartoon growing up.
Rizzo: I really liked Darkwinged Duck... Because he's the terror that flaps in the night.

Hollywood - What’s one word that rhymes with Orange?

Rizzo - Gorange

Diddy: How many items did you win @ "ROLL UP THE RIM" this year so far?

Rizzo: ZERO - it doesn't make me happy at all. I was hoping for the laptop, then my friend won the laptop.

Hollywood - What am I pointing at right now?

Rizzo - Your own face?!!
Hollywood - WRONG!!! A Tie!!!! AHAAAA

Diddy: Give your honest opinion about rollercoasters.

Rizzo: they're really fun except for the wooden ones. those ones i feel like i'm going to fall off.

Hollywood - Is the price ACTUALLY right?

Rizzo - (Pausing for thought) Never!

Diddy: Can you give us a hint of what to expect from theme this summer?

Rizzo: there will be a lot of mystery, music and miscellaneous monkeys.

Hollywood - Have you ever tried to slam a revolving door?

Rizzo - Yeah I did try once! But then I broke it! But it broke into halves instead of four pieces!

Diddy: What is the greatest camp memory you have?
Rizzo: That time we made the fire on the water. (That was hard to choose)

Hollywood - And so Rizzo we go to my last-o question-o… Ahem, and the last of our interview!
- What is the Mathematical formula used to determine the area within the whole of a doughnut?

Rizzo - My finger?

CLASSIC! And that was our special “Step up to the Mic” with RIZZO! Tune in next time when we sit down and……. And of course when we say sit down – we mean sit in each of our houses and call up on the phone …… ANYWAY… ahem… What was I saying – OH YES! – Our next special interview will be with our fearless FUN loving/embracing 50% of our EXTREME EXPLORNG EXAMPLE of EXCELLENCE within our EXAMPLARY group of EXCITING EXCURSION EXPLORERS taking tick tick tick tick tick tick
TOOTHPASTE….………………………….. ahem……

– “ROMEO”!!!!!!

This is Diddy and Hollywood – signing off.

(Like this Blog entry? Tell us about it on the “comment” link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment